Syllabus Fall 2014
Syllabus (Microsoft Word Download)
|Brian ConnellyEmail: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Office location: Will meet with students after class. On campus Saturdays by appointment.
Phone # 484-620-3320 or 267-309-5586
Office Hours: Tuesday after Class, Saturdays by appointment
|Assistant||Carrie Graham email@example.com|
|Basic Computer Literacy (see www.fox.temple.edu/foxclt).|
The primary objectives are:
- Explain the role of technology as a business enabler
- Identify and explain applications in a business setting
- Evaluate the organizational fit and suitability of business applications
- Interpret the interaction between technology, customers, processes, data, infrastructure, participants, and environment an organization.
The secondary objectives are:
- Discriminate and synthesize between different sources of information as part of application acquisition or development
- List ethical and intellectual property challenges that arise from the use of technology
- Explain the evolving role of MIS in the organization, the MIS professional, and careers in MIS
|Instructions for purchasing course materials will be provided to all enrolled students via email. This course uses a custom textbook (ISBN #9781269561969) with material from:
All of the above materials are mandatory for the course.
Please download and maintain the full Syllabus Fall 2014 by clicking the link at the top of this page.