MIS 2101.005 – Varghese Thomas – Fall 2016

Announcements

Final Exam Review Session Monday Dec. 5th

Hi everyone!

The final exam review session will be on Monday, December 5th, in Alter 603 at 3:00pm. It will be Q&A, and there will be class capture. Please tell your students that if they cannot come, they can send me their questions beforehand, and I will answer them at the review session so that they can watch the answer on class capture.

Thanks,

Kasey

Office Hours for LearnIT#5

See below note from Marlea:

I will be holding office hours to assist with Learn IT #5, which is due Wednesday 11/30. My office hours are as follows:

Monday, 11/28 from 10:00 am-11:45 am in Alter 236D
Wednesday, 11/30 from 10:00 am-12:00 pm in Alter 236D

Best,
Marlea Tremper

CRM Class Reading – broken link fix

Why does my business need a CRM system?

http://www.sharepointcrmtemplate.com/blog/why-does-my-business-need-a-crm-system/

• The process of CRM is conducted naturally by every business.
  • A formal CRM tool provides a central platform for the evolution of internal processes that ensure the business operates at optimum efficiency.
  • CRM software is a tool that should provide the structure necessary to connect the majority of customer “touchpoint
  • Every organization can take advantage of a CRM software solution in order to enhance their strategic  position.
  • Reasons to invest in CRM software will vary depending on the specific needs, size and type of business.

Midterm Exam#2 Review – Class Capture details

Hi everyone!

Here is the class capture link from today’s review session:

http://tucapture.fox.temple.edu/Mediasite/Play/993435c1cb60495b91b8c158e3104e791d

Please let me know if you have more questions that did not get answered. I’ll be having additional office hours this Friday from 9:00-10:30 AM in Alter 236D, so feel free to stop by! (I’ll also be having my Thursday office hours, as usual)

Kasey

Kasey Brown
Temple University, Class of 2018
Fox School of Business, Honors Program
BBA Management Information Systems
Diamond Peer Teacher, Information Systems in Organizations
kasey.brown@temple.edu