Organizations that strategically select, manage, and deploy digital business models prosper in the global economy.

Larry Brandolph

Lead executive responsible for information technology across Temple University. Responsible to develop the vision and long-term planning for information technology consistent with the mission, goals and strategic direction of the University and will work collaboratively with our senior leadership, deans, faculty, and staff to maintain and grow a highly responsive and service-oriented IT environment. I continue to enable the IT organization's high level of customer service while developing a plan to enhance the IT infrastructure and systems and lead digital transformation initiatives that will bring value and improve the user experience of students, faculty, and administrators. I am responsible to oversee the cybersecurity of campus resources and data and development of a data governance structure and an analytics environment that allows for access to accurate real time data and reporting. I lead the continued enhancement of the IT enterprise by implementing the appropriate technologies to ensure that Temple effectively meets its objectives in education and research.

Week 2 Assignment

Next week we will discuss the Strategic Role of IT.

Read the following

Welcome!

I would like to welcome everyone to the Fall 2014 class for MIS5001!  I believe this course will bring tremendous value to your career development, and it should be an exciting semester.

Please check the class site regularly, as all announcements, assignments, and deadlines will be posted to the class site.

Remember, there is NO Blackboard site for this class!  This site is hosted on the MIS WordPress Community site..

Please follow the instructions on this site to order your Harvard Business Case Studies.  All students MUST purchase and use the package…NO Exceptions.  You can’t take the course without the case studies.

Recent Comments
Calendar
September 2024
M T W T F S S