BON TON STORES INC., Johnson City, New York Sept. 2007 – May 2012
Assistant Manager, Accessories Department
- Responsible for overseeing approximately 15-20 employees working within my department. I was responsible for keeping my department up to store standards. Also responsible for opening and closing the store as well as maintaining the cash office.
- Started as part time sales associate and was then promoted to supervisor. In 2009, I was promoted to assistant manager.
- During my time as a supervisor, I was able to bring the shoe department’s sales from 32 in the district number 8. I did this by restructuring the department and implementing new standards to follow.
TIMBERLAND, King of Prussia, Pennsylvania July 2012 – Oct. 2012
Assistant Store Manager
- Responsible for the day-to-day activities of the store
OLD NAVY, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Nov. 2012 – Sept. 2013
- Responsible for shipments and placing new merchandise to company standards
JAMES, SCHWARTZ AND ASSOCIATES, PC, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Sept. 2013 – present
- Responsible for the day-to-day activities of the firm. Assist in writings motions and other court filings.
- Familiar with Google analytics and use it to enhance the company website.