This Year
100 Points
Total
1320 Points
MIS Badge

Click here
to validate the recipient

D365 Customer Engagement Consultant

This past summer I was able to get first hand experience with consulting and working with clients. I learned and applied RSM’s project methodology to real world business problems. My day-to-days consisted of client meetings, discovery sessions, sprint check ups, build and implementation, user accessibility testing and more. I completed several different training for many Microsoft products. My main project was to create a dynamic website using Microsoft Dynamics 365 products including Portal Pages, Portal Management, Membercast, and more. We also focused heavily on learning about the different business industries, financial services, nonprofit etc. and how to determine what needs and project approaches fits bets for each industry and RSM’s current clients. Throughout this internship, I was able to advance my communication, collaborative, and technical skills. A great amount of the material and topics from my coursework were reflected throughout the internship– cardinality, database management, web development, and much more. I now have a better idea of what the world of consulting consists of, and how to succeed in it.

Skip to toolbar