No Points
Total
1390 Points
MIS Badge

Click here
to validate the recipient

Hello world!

Hey there.

I am Nico Petruzzelli, a Senior at Temple University’s Fox School of Business in Philadelphia. When I’m not studying for tests or attempting to learn as much as I can about the business world, you can find me swimming or taking pictures.

Family

My family is a big part of who I am. My parents took me traveling from a very young age and allowed me to explore amazing corners of the planet we call home. I have been fortunate enough to visit places like South Africa, Chile, France, Germany, Argentina, Mexico, New Zealand, and many more beautiful countries. Because of these trips, I was able to ditch the school environment, satisfy my curiosity, and meet a plethora of amazing people that I call friends. These experiences have shaped me into the person I am today. Someone with an open mind, who is able to see both sides of a problem and have a deeper understanding of the world as a whole.

Not only did my parents take me traveling, but they also made me learn a new language, French. I say “made me” with a grain of salt as I look back on the experience now and understand how lucky I was. I am proud to say that I am a fluent French speaker and writer thanks to my parents.

My Future

I think of myself as a dedicated student working toward the future where I can pursue a career involving data/finance to further improve decision making in business. I will admit that right now I am unsure exactly what I want to be doing. I have found that through making meaningful connections with people that it doesn’t really matter where I end up but instead enjoying the journey getting there.

Discover more about me by navigating my various tabs.

Skip to toolbar