Major: BBA MIS
Graduation: May 2021
- Job function (e.g., overall role, assigned tasks)
- My overall was find in depth research about rail tracks that could be useful to my manager. I was also assigned to do data-entry about other companies that On Track North America is affiliated with. I was also assigned to find websites that could serve crucial information for the company. I not only did research within the United States but other foreign companies such as Europe. I also cleaned up the social media to better interact with other companies that are related to rail.
- Examples of projects (e.g., list the projects you worked on and what you accomplished)
- One of the biggest projects I have worked on is how we can bring sustainability via rail. This is important because we want to be sustainable as possible throughout the projects. How can we turn the old tracks useful and make them more efficient for them to use it again.
- What you learned and how it relates to your major (e.g., describe what you learned from this experience in the context of specific courses)
- This relates to my major because I got to experience what data-entry is like. How there needs to be deep analysis and detailed research to find solution to the current problems the company might be facing. I also learned how to better present my information to my manager in which the information I found because communication was priority. It helped started productive conversation which lead to other types of solutions.