This Year
No Points
Total
133 Points
MIS Badge

Click here
to validate the recipient

Coursework

• Marketing Management: I have learnt many strategies about marketing and was able to understand many key concepts from this course.
  • Financial accounting: I had learnt how the financing works in the real life how business and banks keeps their financial record in a professional way.
  • Microeconomics: I am learning how individuals make choices in response to changes in incentives, prices, resources, and/or methods of production.
  • Macroeconomics: It taught me how economy as whole functions and the system and process related to this.
  • Professional business Development: The course was very helpful to prepare myself for my career life. I was able to learn how to make a resume and apply for jobs effectively.
  • Web Application Development: I am currently taking this class, where I am able to learn html, javascript, and other web development tools and processes.
  • Data and Analytics: In this class, I am learning more about data and how data is kept and managed using database, SQL and etc.

Skip to toolbar