Data Analysis Internship
- Responsible for updating multiple documents on a weekly and bi-weekly basis from a Luminate database which create data driven decisions.
- Work closely with the Development Team to ensure the proper coordination and analysis of event volunteer data.
- Use data and data tools to ensure to ensure that all events and programs have adequate and appropriate volunteer coverage by:
- Sorting and organizing volunteer registration responses
- Creating regular volunteer statistics prior to events
- Performing post-event data analysis to inform future event decisions.
- Supervise and manage the use of hardware and software by interns and volunteers at multiple out-of-office volunteer events.
I have worked at the National MS Society since May 2016 and will be finishing my internship in the beginning of October. Over the summer I helped/volunteered at two events:
- BikeMS: City to Shore 2016 Rider Expo
- BikeMS: City to Shore City To Shore 2016