Daniel J Genuario

Major: BBA MIS
Graduation: May 2018

Student

MIS Badge

Official Professional Achievement badge awarded by the Department of Management Information Systems

Click here to validate the recipient

As a software tester for National Software Testing Labs (NSTL) I was responsible for conducting testing for major mobile certification programs and most major operators. My duty was to test applications against industry standard test criteria and requirements. I was also responsible for writing error reports, which were sent to developers to fix their applications so they can be resubmitted to NSTL to be retested and meet the certification requirements.  The following are the projects I worked on during my time there. QUALCOMM TRUE BREW certification, Java Verified certification, Vodafone certification, Virgin Mobile certification, NSTL appRELAY Pre-Certification, and a “Deck Audit” which I was responsible for creating and maintaining a data base of all of the devices used in testing.  This gave me a true sense of what it is like to work in a corporate environment, to be able to multi-task, and meet dead lines.  This experience also helped me polish my business writing skills, the ability to work in groups and to be a team player, and to communicate with others.