Grace R. Laggan email@example.com
1603 W Diamond Street, Unit 3 | Philadelphia | PA | 19121 | 267.288.3081
TEMPLE UNIVERSITY, Fox School of Business, Philadelphia, PA
Bachelor of Business Administration, Expected Date of Graduation: May 2020
Majors: Management Information Systems, Finance
GPA: 3.78 | Fox SchoolBusiness Honors Program| University Honors Program | Dean’s List: Fall 2016, Fall 2017, Spring 2018
AWARDS & ACTIVITIES:
- Treasurer and Member, Temple Women’s Club Volleyball Team Fall 2016 – Present
- Temple University Presidential Scholar- Full Tuition Scholarship Fall 2016 – Present
- Pentair Scholarship Fund Scholar Fall 2016 – Present
- Member, Student Grievance Committee Fall 2017 – Present
- Member, Association for Information Systems Fall 2016 – Present
- Temple Rome Study Abroad Semester Spring 2018
MERCK & CO., INC., Branchburg, NJ June 2018 – August 2018
IT Intern, Emerging Talent Program, Global Service Functions
- Completed Data Analytics projects for Internal Communications team, and guidelines for Internal Communications postings to increase news readership by 100%.
- Improved facilities management software using Analytics and visualizations to identify broken monitoring equipment.
- Created training video for Visitor Registration Software, optimized client Visitor Registration site function, optimized data collection process.
OFFICE OF THE DEAN, Fox School of Business, Temple University November 2016 – Present
Student Assistant to the Dean
- Coordinate the calendar and the email account of the Dean of the Fox School, who has daily meetings and receives over 100 emails per day.
- Update and manage the Dean’s database, of over 1500 contacts, using Microsoft Access.
- Assist in planning and facilitating over 30 events yearly, involving faculty, alumni and students.
- Provide administrative support to other departments within the office for projects involving data collection, analysis and research.
NORTHAMPTON PARKS AND RECREATION, Richboro, PA June 2016 – August 2016
- Summer Camp Counselor at a Day Camp serving 80-120 children daily.
- Supervised groups of 20+ children, ages five-eleven, and created personal connections with each of the 100 campers.
- Aided with child development, including improving social skills and teaching appropriate conflict resolution tactics.
LANGUAGES & SKILLS:
- Spanish – Conversational
- Microsoft Suite
- Spotfire- Dashboard and Visualization Creation