Welcome to my eportfolio.

Accepted an offer for full-time employment from Deloitte!

deloitte_logo

Big things are happening this semester! I’m happy to announce that I’ve recently received and accepted an offer from Deloitte, an internationally-known “big 4” auditing and consulting firm, for full-time employment following graduation. Beginning in July of 2015, I will join the firm as a Business Technology Analyst (BTA) in the Technology group of the consulting business. I’ll be working out of the Arlington, VA office as part of Deloitte’s Federal practice.

Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited (DTTL) is a private, UK-based firm. Its United States operations, Deloitte LLC, employs over 65,000 people who perform a variety of auditing and consulting services. Deloitte’s clients include firms in all industries, both public and private, who look to the firm to find solutions to the business problems they face. These problems range from compliance issues with financial regulations, to business process efficiency, to development and implementation of technology solutions. Deloitte employs some of the best and brightest people in the world. In recent years, the firm has increased its recruiting efforts at the Fox School of Business for both interns and full-time employees. It’s extremely gratifying to know that such a firm recognizes the power of Fox!

I’d like to use this opportunity to publicly thank everyone at Fox who has helped make this application process a successful one for me: all my professors in the MIS department, the entire staff of the Center for Student Professional Development (CSPD), the Academic Advisors, and all my friends and colleagues in AIS, both current students and alumni. Special thanks goes to Gregg Price, a Temple alum and consultant with Deloitte, for coaching and mentoring me over the course of the past year. It’s been a long, difficult journey to get to this point. This offer, and all the new opportunities it brings, makes all the former years of struggle worthwhile. Thank you all!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *