Community Platform
Interests
  • Data analytics
  • Financial systems
This Year
No Points
Total
1035 Points
MIS Badge

Click here
to validate the recipient

Fox IT Career Fair

I attended the Fox IT Career Fair in the Fall of 2016. This event was a tremendous networking opportunity, as there were many large corporations in attendance, all of which were eager to learn more about Fox MIS students. Every industry was represented by the companies at the IT Career Fair, and each company was unique. I strongly encourage every Fox MIS student to attend this event because it is a great opportunity to learn more about potential workplaces.

I took this opportunity to explore Financial Services companies that were recruiting Fox MIS students. I had extensive conversations with recruiters from PNC Bank and SEI Investments. Both recruiters were extremely knowledgable about their respective companies and offered me new insights about the type of candidate they were looking for. Additionally, the recruiters seemed very interested in my experience as an MIS student. The Fox IT Career Fair allowed me to connect with recruiters for companies that I would love to work for. I still maintain these contacts and hope to leverage my conversations at the Fox IT Career Fair into future opportunities.

Skip to toolbar