This Year
No Points
Total
1905 Points
MIS Badge

Click here
to validate the recipient

Weekly Journal Entry 11/21

This week was a great week for the entire team. The BA’s presented us with an OUTSTANDING prototype on Wednesday at the weekly meeting. Their prototype meets to objectives and requirements of the project, and they took a very thorough and creative process in developing the prototype. This is the most impressive prototype I’ve seen that was made in JustInMind. However, there was still some room for improvement. The BA’s largely were presenting this prototype as a tool for consumers. Myself and other PM’s immediately reminded them that the main objective is providing a valuable asset for the company; and that the main point of the presentation was to prove the prototype’s value to management. I’m very pleased with the position our team is in now.

In class this week we discussed the communication plan which I will be working on finishing with other PM’s. The PM’s also met this week to discuss which deliverables needed to be worked on over break and by whom. This point in the semester is very busy, but I’m very confident in our team’s position.

Skip to toolbar