MIS 3534-001 – Prof. Min-Seok Pang

Harvard Business Case Coursepack – Price Corrected!

It has come to my attention that some of you had to pay a lot more than I expected for the Harvard Business coursepack. It was supposed to be $45.89, but it appeared as $97.4. (I thank Sung Sik for letting me know this.)

I have contacted the publishers, and they corrected the price to $45.89. Please see the message from them below. If you have already purchased the package, you will receive a refund through your credit card.

Keep in mind that Otis case, which is a required reading for next Monday’s class, is included in the coursepack.

https://cb.hbsp.harvard.edu/cbmp/access/27952567

———- Forwarded message ———-

From: Hertzenberg, David <david.hertzenberg@harvardbusiness.org>
Date: 2014-09-03 9:19 GMT-04:00
Subject: RE: Case Coursepack question
To: Min-Seok Pang <minspang@temple.edu>
Cc: “Phaneuf, Autumn” <autumn.phaneuf@harvardbusiness.org>
Hi Dr. Pang,

Our service team has responded to me and said that there was an issue with our website and the wrong pricing was occurring in some coursepacks, yours included. The problem has been resolved and your students should now see the correct pricing in your coursepack. Please let me know if your students do not see the correct pricing at $3.95 per case.

So far, 5 students have registered for the coursepack and overpaid by credit card. We will credit these 5 students the difference amount ASAP, and they should see that credit come through on their credit card accounts soon.

So the issue has been resolved and once your students receive their credit on their accounts, we should be all set. Apologies on behalf of HBP for the technical issue here. Please let me know if any further issues occur here.

Best,
Dave

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *