This Year
No Points
Total
1125 Points
MIS Badge

Click here
to validate the recipient

Journal Entry for Week Ending April 24th

This week our entire team spent a lot of our team in a breakout room over viewing final deliverables. We first looked at all of our Business Analysts’ documentation. Their scope, scenario, and use cases were all fairly good. They could have used more use cases, and I recommended that they create a couple more. The BAs were having trouble coming up with some of the documentation since the prototype doesn’t have many restrictions to it. Also, the BAs fixed their business rules. Again, they had trouble making business rules in weeks prior, but when we got closer to the final date they managed to polish their material.

After we went over documentation, we watched the BAs go over their presentation. I thought that their presentation was terrific. It was concise, and contained a ton of useful information about the Forgotten Philadelphia book. Once we had the presentation down, the BAs were excited to present Wednesday night.

I also attended their class to watch them present their final presentation. Overall, it went really well. The staff members of TU press seemed quite impressed, and there were no errors in the prototype mid-presentation. They asked some tough questions, but the BAs were able to handle it well and give rational answers. Overall, this was a terrific project that ended very well.

Skip to toolbar