STACY ANN WILLIAMS
Upper Darby | PA | 19082
Download PDF Resume
TEMPLE UNIVERSITY, Fox School of Business, Philadelphia, PA
Bachelor of Business Administration, Expected Graduation: August 2014
Major: Finance | Minor: Management Information Systems
International Financial Markets
Derivatives and Financial Risk Management
ACTIVITIES & AWARDS:
- Recipient, Temple University Scholarship, Fall 2012 – present
- VP, Business Society, Delaware County Community College, Spring 2012
- President’s List, Delaware County Community College, Fall 2011 - Spring 201s
- Member, Phi Theta Kappa Honor Society, DCCC, Fall 2011 - Spring 2012
SANTANDER BANK, Havertown, PA February 2012 – Present
Retail Banking Teller
- Provide banking services including handling cash and checking transactions.
- Process certified checks, money orders, cash advances up to $5000, and U.S. paper savings bonds redemption using Treasury Direct calculator.
- Balance Automated Teller Machine weekly and manage Cash Vault transactions.
- Soft sell banking products to customers and identify leads for platform team members.
AIR JAMAICA LTD., Montego Bay, Jamaica April 2001 – October 2009
Customer Service Representative
- Checked-in passengers and rebooked flights for passengers using Sabre systems.
- Made hotel reservations and arranged ground transportation services for passengers on domestic and international flights.
- Prepared rosters for more than 120 employees weekly using Excel and created internal memorandums and company letters.
- Managed more than 100 inbound customer calls daily through baggage hotline, processed more than 300 claims for lost, damaged, and delayed luggage during three week peak season, and compiled reports for managers.
Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word, WordPress