Download PDF Resume
Temple University, Philadelphia, PA
Bachelor of Business Administration in Finance, January 2015
Dean’s List: Fall 2012
Santander Bank, Havertown, PA
February 2012 – December 2014
• Assisted with managing branch operations, audited negotiable instruments and reviewed wire transfers to ensure compliance and mitigate loss.
• Managed internal and external cash distributions, recommended financial products to clients and performed end-of-day closing procedures.
• Reviewed financial transactions to maintain compliance with BSA/AML regulations and resolve discrepancies.
• Attained 240% of personal sales goal for third quarter and supported efforts of senior bankers to achieve 116% of branch sales goal by generating lead lists of potential clients.
Air Jamaica Ltd., Montego Bay, Jamaica
Customer Service Representative
April 2001 – October 2009
• Coded inbound and outbound delays, compiled disruption reports, and monitored communications between flight crew and ground staff.
• Worked closely with flight operation managers and load supervisors to control loading charts which improved on-time performance and increased flight safety.
• Processed more than 1000 claims for mishandled bags during three week peak season and prepared reports for managers.
SKILLS & TRAINING:
Computer Sills: Excel, Access, PowerPoint, WordPress
Training: Bloomberg Essentials Online Training in Equity, Fixed Income and Foreign Exchange