STACY ANN WILLIAMS
Upper Darby | PA | 19082
Download PDF Resume
TEMPLE UNIVERSITY, Fox School of Business, Philadelphia, PA
Bachelor of Business Administration, Graduation: January 2015
ACTIVITIES & AWARDS:
- Recipient, Temple University Scholarship, Fall 2012 – present
- VP, Business Society, Delaware County Community College, Spring 2012
- President’s List, Delaware County Community College, Fall 2011 - Spring 201s
- Member, Phi Theta Kappa Honor Society, DCCC, Fall 2011 - Spring 2012
- Member, Financial Management Association, Temple University, Fall 2014
SANTANDER BANK, Havertown, PA February 2012 – Present
Retail Banking Teller
- Support efforts of personal bankers to achieve 116% of second quarter sales goal by generating leads and attain 240% of personal goal by introducing new products to customers.
- Process certified checks, money orders and cash advances up to $5000, and process U.S. savings bonds redemption using Treasury Direct calculator.
- Provide other banking services including checking transactions, ordering checks, and resolving queries.
- Manage vault transactions daily, balance Automated Teller Machine weekly, and audit wire transfers monthly.
AIR JAMAICA LTD., Montego Bay, Jamaica April 2001 – October 2009
Customer Service Representative
- Managed more than 50 inbound customer calls daily through baggage hotline, processed more than 1000 claims for mishandled bags during three week peak season and prepared baggage reports for managers
- Prepared rosters for more than 120 employees weekly using Excel and created internal memorandums and company letters daily
- Booked hotel reservations and coordinated ground transportation services for passengers on local and international flights
- Checked-in passengers and rescheduled flights for passengers using Sabre systems for Jamaica’s national airline.
Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word, WordPress