Temple University, Philadelphia, PA
Bachelor of Business Administration in Finance
Dean’s List: Fall 2012
Santander Bank, Havertown, PA
February 2012 – December 2014
• Managed branch operations, including vault and ATM cash operations of $300,000 daily and audited transfers of $450,000 monthly.
• Identified and referred up to15 potential customers daily, surpassing personal goals by an average of 60% and improving overall production.
• Collaborated with manager and platform team members, which improved customer service wait time by 5%.
• Achieved minimum customer satisfaction rating of 98% during challenging periods, including technical disruptions.
Air Jamaica Ltd., Montego Bay, Jamaica
Customer Service Representative
April 2001 – October 2009
• Worked closely with managers and operations department to manage 30 flights daily.
• Trained new employees, assigned duties to 8 team members daily, reviewed performance and assisted with follow up coaching.
• Coordinated communication between 60 employees from 7 different departments, resulting in improved on-time performance.
• Received award for helping to organize a new customer care department in second year and was promoted to lead agent in third year on the job.
SKILLS & TRAINING:
Skills: Excel, PowerPoint, Access, SQL, QuickBooks, Sage 50
Training: Bloomberg Essentials Online Training in Equity, Fixed Income and Foreign Exchange