TEMPLE University (Education Computing Center Consultant)
▪ Provide technical support/troubleshoot technology related problems
▪ Assist patrons with signing out over the counter equipment loans from our
▪ Complete detailed equipment reservation requests
▪ Perform dispatch duties upon request:
▪ Deliver paper and toner cartridges, clear paper jams, etc. in various labs
▪ Assist faculty and staff in their offices upon request
▪ Assist in special projects upon request
▪ Assist with basic PC setups
▪ Deliver, set-up, and pick-up audiovisual equipment to/from classrooms in a
timely, courteous manner while also assisting the requester with getting
LEXISNEXIS RISK SOLUTIONS (Records Coordinator)
▪ Processed returned responses from police agencies.
▪ Contacted police and fire agencies to inquire about reports
▪ Answered incoming requests and calls to and from insurance clients,
police and fire agencies.
▪ Updated requests, terminated requests returned from government
agencies, and matched returned reports with the transaction number
▪ Conducted map research and internet research
▪ Contacted police or other agencies for required costs, requested
information or report numbers as mandated by the originating agency
▪ Utilized shortcut keys/macros to navigate internal systems and pre-
defined client notices
GMH Mortgage Services (Loan sales clerk )
▪ Followed up on any missing documentation in the mortgage file.
▪ Scanned and indexed all closed in-house mortgage loan file
▪ Creates a permanent file for all files to retain documents such as the
original Note and Mortgage.
▪ Performed additional miscellaneous filing as necessary.
▪ Reviewed and verified recorded documents, including notary
acknowledgments, legal descriptions, and lien information
▪ Ensured neatness and organization of loan file/document storage.
▪ Tracked mortgage loan file/document retention. Coordinated shredding
and disposal of mortgage loan files/documentation when they were no
longer required to be retained.