Community Platform
Interests
  • Analytics
  • Cloud computing
  • Data analytics
  • JavaScript
  • more...
This Year
No Points
Total
1628 Points
MIS Badge

Click here
to validate the recipient

Coursework

MIS Coursework

Current:

Web Applicational Development – MIS 2402

Advancing my knowledge of JavaScript, HTML, and CSS in order to obtain basic skills of programming languages. This class focuses on teaching logical thinking, debugging tools, and building various applications while learning about Web APIs and useful programming tools.

Past:

Data Analytics – MIS 2502

Learned to navigate query relational and NoSQL databases in order to support applications. This course is teaching me how to extract, transform, and load for data cleansing.

Information Systems in Organizations – MIS 2101

Learned to understand the importance of information systems within an organization in a digital and data-centric age. Also began to develop my skills in JavaScript, SalesForce, and HTML.

Other Coursework:

Financial Accounting – ACCT 2101

Learned to understand the basic principles of preparing and using financial statements. In this class, we also touched on and practiced basic accounting theory, transaction analysis, income determination, asset and liability valuation, and the preparation of financial statements.

Legal Environment of Business – LGLS 1101

Further developed my writing skills in an essay-like format to clearly and concisely develop an argument and stance on various real-life cases. Utilized heavy critical thinking to read, understand, and make sense of the laws I was learning about.

Skip to toolbar