From: Team Sunshine
To: MC Martin
Subject: Weekly Progress Report – October 20, 2019
Period: 10/13/2019 – 10/20/2019
Megan Westerman – 3.5 hours
Anastasia Postolati – 3.5 hours
Nic Patino – 2 hour
Guillermo Cordova – 4 hours
Hours to Date:
Megan Westerman – 16.5 hours
Anastasia Postolati – 17.5 hours
Nic Patino – 14 hours
Guillermo Cordova – 16 hours
Accomplishments for week ending October 20, 2019
- We completed our risk register.
- We began work on our website. We have selected a theme and have begun to format the site to present our documents in a cohesive manner. We also came up with a logo that we will use to identify our company, “Sunshine Consulting”.
- We have started our Change Management Plan. We have completed the Change Request Form and are working on our draft change management process.
- We met twice as a team during our regularly scheduled time as well as when class got cancelled on Friday.
Goals for the week ending October 27, 2019
- Complete and deliver Change Management Plan – finalize the change constraints and change log
- Finalize schedule and budget for the upcoming Wednesday class
- Complete Industry & Solution Research – dive deeper on specific requirements
- Email Prof. Martin with further requirement questions
- Select solution – based on the research paper developed.
- We will begin to incorporate our final deliverables into the website.
- We had some trouble understanding what the Change Management Plan is supposed to look like. After struggling to find a template that suited our needs, we decided to build one from scratch based on the sections that we saw applicable.
- We also had trouble structuring our budget at first, however, Prof. Martin was able to provide us with helpful tips.