Community Platform
Interests
  • App development
  • Business Intelligence (BI)
  • Cyber-security
  • Data analytics
  • more...
This Year
No Points
Total
1020 Points
MIS Badge

Click here
to validate the recipient

Coursework

Digital Systems

• I am currently in this course, learning about systems, processes, and people. How the MIS major is applicable in so many different ways and why there is a process in almost every business and how we can make it better.

Data Science

• In this course, I learned all about big data, data visualizations, and the organization of data. We used different software like Tableau to show how data can be perceived in many ways.

Macroeconomics/Microeconomics

• In both these courses, I learned the basics of how the economy works. Whether that was the individual consumer or the economy as a whole it helped me read graphs, apply functions, and relate to it as a consumer.

Statistical Business Analytics

• This course taught me the basics of statistics, along with how to apply it to excel.

Leadership and Organizational Management

• This introductory course took me through different managerial processes and how there are different ways to be a manager. It showed me the world of human resources.

Race and Diversity

• This was the first GenEd I have ever taken and it was the most engaging class I had my first semester. I enjoyed it because it allowed me to relate to the readings and learn about all different races.

Skip to toolbar