Total
100 Points
MIS Badge

Click here
to validate the recipient

Main

20150909_212251

Brian Johnson

BBA in MIS and BBA in Legal Studies, Minor in Human Resources for Legal Studies Majors.

Email: tuf34369@temple.edu

Biography

Thanks for looking at my eportfolio! I am originally from Cheshire, CT and went to Cheshire High School. Last summer I had an internship with Caplan and Hecht, a small general practice law firm in New Haven, CT. While there, I learned quite a bit about real estate law regarding easements and changes of title, while simultaneously learning how to interact with clients and the importance of attorney-client privilege. I chose MIS as a major because I love tinkering with technology and look forward to solving large scale issues facing businesses in the future. Additionally, I am majoring in Legal Studies with a minor in Human Resource Management. I’ve been a member of both my highschool mock trial and am currently on the Temple mock trial team, as I love the law in general. Hopefully, my combination of MIS and Legal Studies skills will help me in the future working in the legal department of a major corporation. I figured I should add a Human Resources minor as well, since there are innumerable issues in this field at major corporations, and I could apply the knowledge to my legal savvy as a valuable asset.

Skip to toolbar