This Year
No Points
Total
1265 Points
MIS Badge

Click here
to validate the recipient

About me

Hi there! My name is Bridgette Brodnyan and I am currently a senior Honors student here at the Fox School of Business, pursing a dual degree in Management Information Systems (MIS) and Marketing with a focus in Digital Innovation. I am interested in all aspects of IT, all the way from the creative side to the very technical side. I am lucky enough to have a very wide range of exposure within the tech industry, and I am looking to maintain that same sense of role mobility in a future career. Throughout my Junior year I worked as a Data Visualization Assistant, where I focused on increasing the capacity of the Customer Success Team, through creating custom client surveys, collecting and analyzing the survey data, and configuring data processors to produce custom client dashboards. I also assisted in the visualization of client data through creating custom client visual reports, as well as providing the company with a re-usable template for demonstrating learnings to clients, thus streamlining opportunities for up-selling. I really enjoyed this position, as I was able to get some exposure into Data Analytics, and being able to analyze and define what is important, and then take those key insights and present them in a visually meaningful way. Over this past summer 2017, I worked as and Operations Intern and Salesforce Systems Architect. In this position, I was responsible for developing, building, and implementing the first company CRM system, Salesforce. I also designed custom data capture instruments, including process builders and workflows, to track and provide detailed insights on all company sales metrics. This position was an amazing experience for me, as I was able to create my own custom data capture instruments, collect all the data I wanted, and then still perform that in-depth data analysis that I really enjoy, and lastly present important insights in visually meaningful ways to key company stakeholders. I have really enjoyed being able to work on a vast array of projects in my time here at Temple, and would love to have that same sort of opportunity in my future career.   Thanks  for reading about me!  

Skip to toolbar