Community Platform
Interests
  • Business analysis
  • Business Intelligence (BI)
  • Business to Business (B2B)
  • Cloud computing
  • more...
This Year
No Points
Total
1035 Points
MIS Badge

Click here
to validate the recipient

Welcome

About Me

My name is Cole Derhammer and I am currently a senior majoring in Management Information Systems (MIS) at Temple University Fox School of Business. I am a member of the student professional organization, Association for Information Systems (AIS), which has allowed me to network and expand my technical skills through social activities and workshops. My areas of interest include data analytics, cyber-security, and project management.

Before coming to Temple, I grew up in Northampton, Pennsylvania, graduating from Northampton High School in 2013. After high school, I attended Northampton Community College (NCC) and obtained my Associates Degree in Sports Management. While at NCC, I took a programming course that, ultimately, peaked my interest in the technological field and led me to Temple’s prestigious MIS program.

Through Temple’s MIS courses, I have developed skills that can provide an asset to future employers, such as HTML, CSS, PHP, R, SQL, and Excel. At my internship at Guardian Life in the summer of 2017, I expanded my skillset by analyzing big data through the use of SAP BusinessObjects and Tableau.

Feel free to browse around my site to find out more about me.

Thank you for visiting and if you have any questions do not hesitate to contact me at colederhammer@temple.edu.  

Skip to toolbar