This Year
No Points
Total
1638 Points
MIS Badge

Click here
to validate the recipient

AIS Mentorship Fall 2019

For my Second AIS mentorship for the Fall of 2019, I was paired with Diana Westerfer. While during my previous mentorship I was still getting my bearings as a student, this year I was laser focused on professional development. With the help of Diana I was able to revise my resume to look and sound more professional which will help me in my search for another internship. Since Diana has completed the Study Abroad program I will be attending next semester, she educated me on how to implement my experience abroad into my professional development. Along with this she gave recommendations on what classes to take and how to update my resume to reflect my trip. For our final meeting we met up in china town at a traditional Asian restaurant where we talked about AIS, my next MIS classes, and potentially running for the AIS E board for next year. Diana was a fantastic matchup for me, she helped me plan for my study abroad, assisted in getting making my resume look professional, and offered guidance on how to approach future MIS job offers and internship.

Skip to toolbar