- Leadership and Organizational Management
- Legal Environment of Business
- Financial Accounting
- Statistical Business Analytics
- Information Systems in Organizations
These courses taught me the basics in each field by so that I can become a well rounded business professional. I received a foundation in Human Resource Management, Legal Studies, Accounting, Statistics, and Management Information Systems. I made the Dean’s List Fall 2017 and Spring 2018 with a cumulative GPA of 3.96.
- Data Centric Application Development
- Data Analytics
- Managerial Accounting
- Marketing Management
These courses are currently teaching me more about MIS through coding and different ways to analyze data through different programs. Additionally, I am learning more about Marketing and Accounting which will help me make more informed business decisions in the future.