Sergeant, 2XX 32R 3CO HQ, Republic of Korea June 2018 – January 2020
Squad Leader of Signal Corp.
- Two years of management experience, supervising 6 Signal Radio telephone operators providing operational and logistical support to Signal corporation headquarters in Korea.
- Oversaw Defense Material Information System and Defense Ammunition Information System to maintain the record of demanded and supplied materials.
- Managed and conducted monthly performance evaluations of direct reports and provided counsel to Enlisted person on performance improvement strategies
- Handled the data of semi-annual physical fitness test and the list of military vacation via Excel.
- Maintained logistical databases to coordinate information exchange and logistics planning across organizational sections using military specific planning and logistics software programs.
Jiseong Aluminium, Hwasung-si, Republic of Korea Sep 2021 – Nov 2021
Transportation Data Analyst
- Oversaw the production and sales of the various contracts for an aluminum manufacturing company.
- Connected and managed the distribution from 10 suppliers located in Germany.
- Interacted with SAMSUNG electronics for improving existing products with aluminum-based pipes and discussing new sales performance in the future.
Best English, Yongin-Si, Republic of Korea March 2020 – October 2021
- Best English is one of the most innovative start-up academies in Yong-in area, one of the most competitive educational regions in Republic of Korea.
- Strengthened organizational skills through my work as a teacher at Best English Academy.
- Collected scattered data of 100 students’ performance value of test results and evaluations.
- Managed all the data, organized it for use, and visualized students’ performance over time via Excel.
- Achieved T.E.S.O.L Diploma to create professional guidance of teaching.
WiseReader, Yongin-Si, Republic of Korea September 2020 – January 2021
- Wise Reader is one of the biggest private libraries in Republic of Korea. It was established in 2009 and currently has 104 branches all over in Korea. According to the data displayed on the website, approximately 36573 students currently registered in Wise Reader.
- Performed market analysis with the distributed data to present the best decision for launching new apparel in other areas of Korea.
- Handled customers’ requirements to present the best outcome regrading to their needs.