Interesting Facts About Me
- I am a big fan of Pirates of the Caribbean, Wall-E, The Big Short, Fury and Wonder.
- My Favorite Sports team is Seattle Seahawks, since I have grown up in Seattle.
- I truly loved watching Sherlock Series and Suits. I do not watch any shows these days.
- I have lived in Bangkok (Thailand), Seoul (Republic of Korea), Phnom Penh(Cambodia), Seattle(Washington) and Philadelphia(Pennsylvania).
- I do not have pets since I was 13 years old.
- I am using Instagram for checking my people’s status, Amazon for best deals to take, Netflix for watching shows and movies and TUportal for my classes.
- I love looking for the innovative firms to invest. I believe a firm’s vision with a deep research so that I can be determined to become an investor.
- The coolest thing I have ever done is that I served the military for two years as a signal corp. We used code word to communicate, decoded encrypted messages and encoded words to send the message.
- My proudest atypical accomplishment is that I know how to read Nato Phonetic Alphabet and love collecting NFTs.