In the summer of 2018, I interned for The Burr Project, a startup focused on amassing the largest political database of its kind, containing both legislatures and their laws.
- Worked in a group focused on data and documentation
- Researched political/legislative data and inputted into database
- Contributed to report presented to a State House candidate containing insights into their legislative district
I worked for AmerisourceBergen in Chesterbrook, PA during the summer of 2017. I split my time between two teams in both corporate offices.
- Created a username uniformity process in an Active Directory consolidation project
- Assisted with implementation of enterprise-wide IT Self Service Portal by identifying costly, high-volume e-mail ticket submitters and introducing them to the new Portal
- Audited reporting software requirements for migration to CA PPM
I worked for Holder Construction Company in Atlanta, GA during the summers of 2013, 2014, and 2015. I was an intern in the IT department.
- Assisted associates at help desk
- Contributed to optimizations within department
- Helped streamline device initialization process
- Worked in group helping to migrate to Office 365 from SharePoint
- Helped prepare systems for company-wide deployment of Windows 10.