Temple University, Philadelphia, PA
IBIT Small Business Consultant
- Support Temple University’s COVID-19 relief efforts by providing agile consulting services to small businesses in the Philadelphia area
- Work directly with clients to develop strategies to succeed through the global pandemic
- Rebuild websites and enable e-commerce functionality for clients through platforms such as WordPress and Shopify
Westchester County Government, White Plains, NY
June 2019-August 2019
IT Summer Analyst
- Assisted in the development of a user-friendly web application that automated key business processes within the IT print department
- Used UX/UI skills and front-end development tactics to edit content for the Westchester County weekly subscription emails.
- Met with and shadowed IT professionals to work on micro-projects and gain mentorship opportunities.
MADE Hoops, Bronx, NY
May 2018-August 2018
Data Analyst Intern
- Drove the design and build of e-marketing materials for a seven-thousand-person database to generate more attraction for the camp.
- Micromanaged a database and mass email system to maintain communication efforts with current and future campers.
- Installed office systems to eliminate redundancy to maintain a secure and smooth camp operation.