Community Platform
Interests
  • Ajax
  • Application Programming Interface (APIs)
  • Bootstrap
  • Cascading Style Sheets (CSS)
  • more...
This Year
No Points
Total
1018 Points
MIS Badge

Click here
to validate the recipient

About Me

Hello, and thank you for choosing my E-portfolio!

My name is Jackson Marshall.  I’m a junior MIS major in the Fox school of business at Temple University.  Although my journey into the world of business technology has just begun, I’m thrilled to be student in the MIS program learning how to develop hi-tech solutions for business practices.

I was born and raised in Livonia, New York, a small town just thirty minutes south of Rochester.  I decided to come to Temple because the MIS major, the Fox Business school, and the city of Philadelphia all very much appealed to me.  My overall college GPA is a 3.3.  I’ve acquired many technology skillsets during my time in the MIS program including SQL, JavaScript, HTML, CSS and R coding languages, SCRUM project management methodologies, experience with Node.js, Visual Studio Code, Amazon Web Services (AWS), and many more.  Up until COVID-19 pandemic, I was very much involved in the Temple community as a member of Temple Climbing Club, Sigma Alpha Mu fraternity and Association of Information Systems (AIS).  Now, I am still involved with the Climbing Club, and I work as a busser at Sabrina’s Cafe, one of the busiest and highly acclaimed brunch spots in the city!

In addition to my academics and extracurriculars, I have internship experience as well.  During the summer of 2020, I was able to land a remote web design internship with Group 82 Music, a music marketing company located in Houston, Texas.  With Group 82, I was able to hone in both my technology and communication skills.  You can check out my accomplishments during my time at Group 82 by checking out the “Internship” section.

Feel free to explore my site.  If you have any questions or inquiries, please e-mail me at jack.marshall@temple.edu.

Skip to toolbar