-Over the two weeks our group of PMs were assigned the BAs that we will be working with. This week our group set up the first kick-off meeting. Our first meeting, last week, was successful as well as the meeting this week. We created a group chatting app called Groupme so that we all, including PMs and BAs, are able to contact each other to solve questions or problems that anybody has. I am, as one of PMs, willing to help our BAs to be on the right track, so that they won’t get lost on the project during the semester. If all the plans that we scheduled will go well, it will be a great semester working with our BAs.
-Sine my last entry we have met with our BAs to go over any questions they have with creating their first scope draft, and to prepare questions for the second interview session. This week our group met up on Wednesday and did a second review of the BA’s Scope documents. The first draft of their scope document is due this week so we helped them create a conjoined group scope document. We also reviewed more JIM to help them grasp the concepts better, but they seem to be understanding the basics through their practice on the extra credit.
-This week our group focused on teaching JIM and we reviewed the information collected from the interview. We also finalized the task summaries and individual tasks on our WBS.
-This week our group met up on Wednesday and did a second review of the BA’s scope documents. The first draft of their scope document is due this week so we helped them create a conjoined group scope document. We also reviewed more JustInMind to help them grasp the concepts better, but they seem to be understanding the basics through their practice on the extra credit
–This week was a successful week for the team. We took the time to go over with the Business Analyst how to brainstorm for their prototype. We also encouraged them to start working earlier rather than later so that the BAs will not be overwhelmed by the end of the semester.
-This week was more of an independent work week for our BAs. Progress on our project was limited this week. This put us slightly behind on our schedule for prototyping. Therefore, we have started collecting data and will be working on getting update our deliverable within the next week.