This Year
No Points
Total
1340 Points
MIS Badge

Click here
to validate the recipient

Research assistant for the 2017 IS JOB INDEX report

During the last few months, under Munir Mandiviwalla’s guidance, I have been the research assistance for the 2017 IS JOB INDEX report. The IS Job Index is the only systematic national assessment of the IS job market on placement, jobs, satisfaction, career services, knowledge, and search strategies that is based on data from more than 58 universities and 2100+ recent graduates. Utilizing the data in the index would increase company awareness, recruitment , and the overall work environment to acquire and retain top talent. The data that the IS Job Index provides has brought to light, with significant confidence, traits that can help students and companies anticipate and accentuate key elements, while also giving insight to universities on their current curriculum strategy. It has brought awareness to socioeconomic realities that would otherwise be overlooked.

During my employment I have collected and organized data of over 40 universities. I took the data and turned it into information by learning and utilizing IBM SPSS software and took that information to generate over 75 custom school reports. I strengthened my communication skills through email interactions with chairs and faculty of universities nationwide. I analyzed data to make relationships between current data and information from previous reports and I worked with vendors to create the national report.

Skip to toolbar