Contribute a link and a brief summary.
Post your thoughtful analysis about one key point you took from this assigned reading. (This first week you are not required to post: One question to ask your fellow classmates to facilitate discussion, nor are required to post In The News nor comment on other students’ postings.)
In this course you will study and learn about how organizations plan, design and develop enterprise security architecture, align their IT security capabilities with its business goals and strategy, and assess IT system security architectures and capabilities.
- Learn key Enterprise Security Architecture concepts
- Develop an understanding of contextual, conceptual, logical, physical and component levels or security architectures and how they relate to one another
- Learn how security architectures are planned, designed and documented
- Gain an overview of how security architectures are evaluated and assessed
- Gain experience working as part of team, developing and delivering a professional presentation
Post your thoughtful analysis about one key point you took from this assigned reading.