No Points
Total
1055 Points
MIS Badge

Click here
to validate the recipient

Mia Jardine About Me

Academic Career:

In 2013 I transferred from Montgomery County Community College, where I received my Associates in Applied Science with a 3.7 GPA. There I made the Dean’s List all semesters and was invited to join Phi Theta Kappa.  My

Currently I am enrolled Full-time as an Management Information Systems major as a Junior.  I have successfully completed 81+ credits and will graduate in Spring 2016. GPA is currently 3.0

Professional Career:

As a full-time student I am able to maintain my career in management.  Currently I work for The Walking Company (see link below) where I hold the title of Assistant Manager.  The link below is the Mission Statement which exemplifies the customer service standards, which as a manager I withhold.  I have utilized my skills and knowledge attained at Temple to hone in on my talents in Management.  With these skills and hands-on experience in leadership, I hope to further my success in a career in management.

http://www.thewalkingcompany.com/info/aboutus

Aspirations:

I aspire to find a career in MIS where I can begin to implement the knowledge gained in my studies at Temple University.  I hope to move into a career path that will allow me to create my own business, and truly be a leader in a company.

Interests:

My major interests are in assisting my community.  Currently I volunteer at the local community center, and aspire to host a community play.  I have lived in my town for +14 years and do all I can to give back with what little time I have in my schedule.  My other interests include painting and drawing.  Using my spare time tends to include painting murals or small scale portraits for families.  I have taken numerous art classes and plan to use my graphic skills in conjunction with my future MIS degree.

Skip to toolbar