This Year
225 Points
Total
610 Points
MIS Badge

Click here
to validate the recipient

Coursework post

As a student with a keen interest in project management and have studied a diverse range of coursework, I have gained valuable knowledge and skills in various areas. Some of the courses I have taken are:

1. Web Application Development: I have undergone coursework in web application development, where I have gained proficiency in HTML, CSS, and JavaScript. I have worked on developing interactive and responsive web applications, understanding the importance of user-friendly interfaces and efficient coding practices. Additionally, I have experience in using frameworks such as React or Angular.
  2. Data Analytics (R and MySQL): In my data analytics coursework, I have focused on learning R and MySQL.  I have learned to discover trends in analytical data stores using the data mining techniques of clustering, segmentation, association, and decision trees. I am familiar with querying and managing databases using MySQL.
  3. User Experience (UX) Design: I have studied UX design principles and methodologies, understanding how to create intuitive and user-centered interfaces. I have learned techniques for conducting user research, creating wireframes and prototypes, and conducting usability testing. I am proficient with tools like Figma for UX design.
  4. Business Communication: I have developed strong communication skills through my coursework in business communication. I have learned effective strategies for written and oral communication in professional settings. I am adept at creating concise and persuasive reports, presentations, and business correspondence.
Skip to toolbar