Community Platform
Interests
  • Agile
  • App development
  • Application Programming Interface (APIs)
  • Artificial intelligence
  • more...
This Year
No Points
Total
2186 Points
MIS Badge

Click here
to validate the recipient

Coursework

icon mis2402MIS 2402 Web Application Development 

This course provides an understanding of the fundamentals of programming. Learn and apply basic principles common to all programming languages and develop the logical thinking skills to break down tasks and express those in code. We focused heavily on the fundamentals of JavaScript and HTML. 

icon mis2502MIS 2502 Data Analytics 

This course aims to develop an understanding of various types of business data, various analytical approaches, and the application of these approaches to solve business problems. In this course, I learned the fundamentals of the R language, SQL, NoSQL, MongoDB, and more.

icon mis2101MIS 2101 Information Systems in Organizations

Introductory MIS course that explains the role of IT as a business enabler and identifies and explains MIS applications such as customer relationship management systems, enterprise systems, e-commerce applications, transaction processing systems, business analytics, and emerging technologies.

sbs2402 iconSBS 2304 Heart Peer Education from the Wellness Resource Center 

In this course, I trained and successfully passed to become a nationally certified peer educator and focus on promoting campus social and educational environments. I facilitate educational workshops on the topics of alcohol & other drugs, interpersonal violence prevention, mental well-being, and sexual health. Learn more about the work we do at the WRC here.

About Me Interests Experience Coursework Projects Resume

Skip to toolbar