- MIS 2101 (Information Systems in Organizations)– This class was what drew me in to declare as an MIS major. I learned how IT played a big role in businesses. It explained how MIS was used for all aspects of a company, whether it was customer relations, e-commerce, account, or business analytics and how it brought every aspect of a company together to work more efficiently.
- MIS 2502 (Data Analytics)- In the class I was able to learn how to analyze, model, and design database centric solutions for organizations. Using SQL I learned how to operate and manage a database system and structured query language. This class sparked my interest even more in Data Analytics. While taking this class, I would continuously imagine myself using the knowledge I gained and my knowledge of sports to work on sports analytics to help improve a team.
- MIS 2402 (Data-Centric Application Development)
- MIS 3506 (Digital Solutions Studio)
- MIS 3406 (Enterprise IT Architecture)
- MIS 3535 (Lead Global Digital Projects)