No Points
Total
1225 Points
MIS Badge

Click here
to validate the recipient

Summer 2015 internship at Pep Boys

pep_boys_apple_pay

This summer, I will intern for Pep Boys as a Web Analyst at their Corporate Store Support Center located in Philadelphia, PA.

Pep Boys is a full-service and tire automotive after market chain. In 1921, four Navy buddies spotted an emerging market for auto supplies stores and pooled $800 to open the first one in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Since then, Pep Boys has been ahead of its time in the business world, weathering several economic events to remain one of the most widely known aftermarket auto parts and service brands in the country today. Pep Boys operates 803 stores and approximately 7,000 service bays in 35 states and Puerto Rico.

Pep Boys is on the way of expanding their digital operation. The automotive after-market is accelerating in its move to the digital world and Pep Boys sees this area as critical to its success. My role at Pep Boys will focus around the use of web based analytics tools and the development of statistically based reports to support the Marketing and Web Analytics teams at Pep Boys. I will track user engagement, user flows and report on user fallouts. I will also partner with the Web Analytics and Digital Marketing teams to review web and digital marketing campaign performance and deliver focused Key Performance Indicators (KPI) reporting with actionable data driven recommendations for improvement.

Skip to toolbar