INTERNATIONAL STUDENT AFFAIRS, TEMPLE UNIVERSITY May 2017-Present
- Manage various projects including International Student Orientation, TemPAL Program and Thanksgiving Dinner
- Communicate via email and phone to provide support to all international students.
- Organize Excel sheets, Google forms, and calendars for upcoming events in a detail-oriented manner.
MIS DEPARTMENT, TEMPLE UNIVERSITY May 2017-December 2017
Information Technology Assistant
- Assisted professor with evaluating and grading class assignments for a class of over 50 students.
- Provided support to students on assignments in and outside the classroom.
- Held “Help Desk” for students from all sections who have tech problems on the Salesforce project.
WALMART (CHINA) INVESTMENT CO., LTD, Shenzhen, China July 2016-September 2016
Project Management Intern
- Worked independently to assist Walmart’s Mooncake Sales project from contract signing to commodity sales.
- Activated and entered 100+ commodity data using Excel and ensured data accuracy.
- Placed and managed orders in the system and followed up on delivery status with nine suppliers.
- Analyzed sales data daily using Excel Pivot Tables and VLOOKUP to find problems and make improvements.
- Prioritized multiple tasks and coordinated with nine suppliers to address issues and concerns.
CO-PHILLY, Philadelphia, PA September 2015-December 2015
Market Research Intern
- Implemented a market research project to build an active social media community on Twitter.
- Increased number of followers by 150 and monitored metrics and engagement levels each week.
- Researched crowdfunding events and implemented a successful campaign for clients like “BigBarker,” raising over $28,000 to provide free dog beds for K-9 police dogs.