The Fox ITACS program is offered by the nationally ranked Fox Department of Management Information Systems. The goals of the FOX MIS ITACS program include:
- Demonstrate an understanding of the IT audit process and apply it to business situations.
- Describe how an IT organization should be governed and managed.
- Explain how IT systems are implemented and recommend appropriate controls.
- Describe how IT services are delivered and maintained and recommend appropriate controls.
- Demonstrate how to test information security controls and protect an organization’s information.
- Demonstrate the ability to conduct research related to emerging IT issues.
- 94% placement for class of 2016.
- ITACS students achieve CISA exam scores in top 10%.
- Fox ITACS was accepted and aligned program by ISACA in September 2012.
- ITACS was conceived in 2011 by Professor Richard Flanagan who served as Program Director 2012-2016.
- In 2016, Professor David Lanter an ITACS graduate, geographer and software design engineer with 30 years experience joined Temple University and now serves as Program Director.