- The Fox School of Business encourages you to apply through the online application system.
- Current Professional Resume.
- Application fee of $60.00 U.S.
- Certified official transcripts or mark sheets in English from every post-high school academic institution attended. (Only transcripts or mark sheets that are sealed by the university are considered official.) For additional information on international transcript requirements, please visit the Graduate School website.
- Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) or the Graduate Record Examinations (GRE) General Test scores, taken within the last five years.
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) scores for non-native English speakers (unless your degree is from an English language university located in a native English language country).
- Two letters of recommendation. The Fox School has a Recommendation Form for references to fill out if so desired or they may write their own. References may submitted with the online application or directly to the program director (Richard.Flanagan@temple.edu).
- A required essay on how you became interested in this field, what your professional goals are, and how you see this program assisting you in achieving your goals.
- A personal interview may be requested to make a decision on your application.
We are currently accepting applications starting in the Spring 2016 semester or full time study in the Fall of 2016.
Spring 2016 Deadlines:
- December 1, 2015
Fall 2016 Deadlines:
- December 10, 2015 – Early Decision
- March 1, 2016- International Applicants
- May 31, 2016 – All Domestic Applicants
- August 1, 2016 – Late Deadline