Internship at MyBiz Consulting

As an intern for MyBiz consulting, I learned how to communicate to clients and how to create databases and link them to the system using Microsoft Access. I was interning as Business Analyst in the company. MyBiz Consulting is a small business which provides IT solution to start up companies. We meet up with clients and see what are their needs. First, I learned how to communicate with clients about their projects and how to understand their needs so we can focus on the main idea of the project. My supervisor always says that we need to be close to the clients and make sure what they say reflects with the project itself. This marked me for life and I will not forget about it. Besides the communication, I also learned how to create databases in Access and link them to the system. I never used Access before. This is the first time I learned how to create databases and forms so we can link it to the company’s system. In addition, this made me understand the importance of real-time data and the dangers of it. Overall I was quite satisfied for my role at MyBiz Consulting and learned  a lot of different skills.