- Leadership and Organizational Management:
- Gave me insights on crucial leadership skills and different types of management structures organization’s can utilize.
- Legal Environment of Business:
- Taught me the basic tenants of maintaining legal business practices.
- Information Systems Organization:
- Introduced me to MIS, taught me about CRM and ERP systems, as well as basic organizational concepts for information systems.
- Data Analytics:
- Providing me a foundation for designing database systems and analyzing business data to enhance firm competitiveness.
- Data Centric Application Development:
- Intro to Risk Management & Insurance:
- Giving me the tools and techniques to adequately prepare for any possible risk or uncertain loss.
- Marketing Management:
- Presenting me with an overview of marketing theory and principles, as well as their business implications.
- Financial Accounting:
- Teaching me introductory accounting for users in and outside of an organization.