Throughout my time at Temple University I have always tried to gear my coursework towards bettering myself with a well rounded knowledge for the career that waits me. Some of these include basic business courses, general electives, and of course my major classes.
All of the classes listed below are my major classes:
- MIS 0855 (Spring 2017)
- Learned the importance of data visualization along side some data management tools.
- Worked heavily with Tableau, a data visualization application.
- MIS 2101 (Fall 2017)
- Learned the basics of what MIS can do in the real world, with topics about e-commerece, analytics, and emerging technology.
- Worked hands on with Salesforce, a cloud computing application.
- MIS 2402 (Fall 2018)
- Learned company based server features and how important they are to a company.
- MIS 2502 (Fall 2018)
- Learned the importance of data analytics and all it can do for a company.
- This is where I formed my true interest in data analytics.
- Worked hands on with programs like SQL, Excel, ERDPlus, and RStudio.