Major: BBA MIS
Graduation: May 2020
- Financial Analyst at ECHO-Finance (May 2019 – Present)
- Designed and built a portfolio tracking system that allows a portfolio manager to select and combine separate portfolios to view live value and key statistics associated with different positions inside the portfolios
- Constructed a program that takes a company’s stock ticker and automatically generates a quantitative financial report on that company, which includes the total position size, live price, YTD return, PE Ratio, beta, and more
- Assembled a case document against Cobalt International Energies with over 10 years of financial statements showing the needed proof to allow our client to be a part of the class action lawsuit.
- Currently screening for undervalued companies, conducting fundamental investment analysis, and generating investment opportunity ideas to present to the CEO and investors
- Data Entry Specialist at TAD Industries (May – September 2018)
- Organized 13 years of extensive excel data, tracking over 100 corporate customer.
- Strategically corradiated over 50 excel workbooks into two larger workbooks, which I then gave the option to organize by location, product, or sales.
- Created reoccurring email blast using HTML to send to specific companies to remind them of the items the company was selling.