This Year
No Points
Total
2098 Points
MIS Badge

Click here
to validate the recipient

Interesting Facts

Here are some interesting facts about me!

TV Shows I am watching right now: I am always in the process of re-watching 30 Rock, it is one of my all-time favorite shows. Besides 30 Rock, I am currently working my way through It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia as well as The Great British Bake Off.

Places I have lived: I was born and raised in Plano, Texas which is just north of Dallas. I moved to Philadelphia to attend school at Temple, but continue to visit home during breaks and holidays.

Pets: In September of 2020 my family and I adopted a 4-year-old Great Pyrenees mix named Olive. She is absolutely adorable and makes me smile every day.

Favorite things to do outside of school/work: I would consider myself a ‘crafty’ person. I love to knit, cross-stitch, and embroider in my free time. While I am not actively working on a project or online shopping for supplies, I really enjoy cooking and baking. I often cook dinner for my family, always experimenting with new recipes. Though I enjoy cooking, I enjoy baking slightly more. I love to explore new local bakeries or fix a nice batch of chocolate chip cookies to bring to my friends. You can also always find me listening to music and going to concerts. Going to see my favorite bands play live is one of my favorite weekend activates.

Apps I visit daily: Pinterest, Spotify, and Netflix. Sometimes I cave into my guilty pleasure and have to play a one-game… or a few games…. or like an hour’s worth of Candy Crush. That is unless I get stuck on a level, then I will not play for a month and then start the whole cycle again.

Coolest thing I’ve ever done: I went to a really big High School and there was a graduating class of around 1,400 students. Our graduation ceremony was held in the Dallas Cowboys practice stadium which was really crazy.

My proudest atypical accomplishment: One night when I could not go to sleep I decided to learn how to say the alphabet backward. It’s not the coolest thing in the world, but it does make an adequate party trick.

Bonus pictures of Olive:

Olive staring wistfully at… most likely a squirrel

Skip to toolbar