This Year
No Points
Total
No Points
MIS Badge

Click here
to validate the recipient

Studying Abroad Fall 2013

Studying Abroad last semester was one of the best decisions I have ever made. I spent approximately four months living in Rome, Italy and traveling a bit throughout different countries in Europe. Besides Italy, I made it to Norway, The Netherlands, Germany, Spain, England and Ireland. Other than learning about various cultures first hand, I was able to learn so much about myself as well. I love to travel, plan my own trips and love to meet new people. Every day I woke up there was something new to see or do. No matter if it was just rolling out of bed and getting lost in Rome, heading to a different city in Italy or another country, or just going to my classes Monday – Thursday, I found every day to be just as or even more exciting than the last.

While I was in Rome, the courses I took were: Italian Design, History of Art in Rome, Film in European History, and Italian I. To be honest, I enjoyed them all. We had a field trip in both my Art History and Italian Design class to some amazing site twice a week.

I was so lucky to have been able to experience studying abroad and I look back, missing it every day.

Skip to toolbar