Community Platform
Interests
  • Accessibility
  • Blogging
  • Client server
  • Cloud computing
  • more...
This Year
No Points
Total
220 Points
MIS Badge

Click here
to validate the recipient

Welcome

Andrew (Enda) Xu

BBA in MIS, Fox School of Business, Temple University

Email: tug26935@temple.edu

Thanks for looking at my E-portfolio!

My name is Enda Xu, I prefer to be called Andrew. I am a junior pursuing a Bachelor of Business Administration in Management Information Systems at Temple University’s Fox School of Business.

I am originally from China, which means I am an international full-time student. I am grateful to choose MIS major and join the Temple MIS community. During my sophomore year, I involved in MIS 2101 class, and MIS made me feel this major is very attractive. Now I am taking MIS 3501 and 2502. I get some challenges on MIS 3501, but I like the feeling of solving a challenge. Thus, I believe I can keep going in MIS way. Now I am very happy to join Association of Information System. I hope I can get help from AIS, and in someway I can help AIS. During the 2017 full semester, our team, LeeHigher, made a post of DataAnalyticChallenge.

Throughout my time at Fox, I have gained valuable internship experience in NIANNIANHONG Co. China as Assistant to warehouse Manager during summer time. At leisure time in summer, I love traveling and taking pictures, so I went to Yunnan in China, Nha Trang in Vietnam and Tokyo in Japan. Now I am looking for a part-time job or an internship in summer.

Please feel free to view my resume. If you have any question or opportunities, or advice to me or want to travel with me, please email mine at tug26935@temple.edu.

Skip to toolbar