The Fox School of Business encourages you to register as a new applicant and apply to the ITACS program through the online application system.
- Select MS/Information Technology Auditing and Cyber Security for your Program of Interest as you register for your application login account and provide the following information:
- Current Professional Resume
- Application fee of $60.00 U.S.
- Certified official transcripts or mark sheets in English from every post-high school academic institution attended. (Only transcripts or mark sheets that are sealed by the university are considered official.) For additional information on international transcript requirements, please visit the Graduate School website
- Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) or the Graduate Record Examinations (GRE) General Test scores, taken within the last five years
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) scores for non-native English speakers (unless your degree is from an English language university located in a native English language country)
- Two letters of recommendation. References may submitted with the online application
- A required essay on how you became interested in this field, what your professional goals are, and how you see this program assisting you in achieving your goals
- A personal interview may be requested to make a decision on your application
We welcome applications throughout the year.
Fall (August) Program Start Deadlines
- May 15 – Priority Scholarship Deadline
- June 30 – Final Application Deadline
Spring (January) Program Start Deadlines
- October 1 – Priority Scholarship Deadline
- November 15 – Final Application Deadline